Supervised Access & Exchange is conducted by a trained and neutral Family Support Worker who provides supervision of access between children and a parent or relative. During Supervised Access & Exchange, Family Support Workers work to provide:
- A safe, neutral, and child-focused setting for visits or exchanges between children and family members
- Adequate supervision of children and all parties who have access to them during the exchange
- Transportation to and from the visit
- Foster Parent Forms to corroborate that adequate care was administered to children during the visit
- Intervention if needed
- Observation-based reports if requested.